Nicotine Salt Base is a mixture of NicSalts, propylene glycol and/or vegetable glycerine. It is a ready-to-go product, with features of nicotine salts, to manufacture e-liquids. Salt nic bases, however, are different from the NicBase, but how exactly? They offer faster nicotine delivery, smoother “throat hit” and can be vaped at higher nicotine concentrations (without irritation).
Nicotine Salt Bases Key-points:
- Nicotine salts, used to produce the nicotine salt bases, are manufactured in our facility in Poland. Thanks to that we have full control over the most important production stage.
- Nicotine salts that we use for the production of NicSalt Bases are benzoate (NicSalt-B), salicylate (NicSalt-S), tartrate (NIcSalt-T), and malate (NicSalt-M). Each of them has different characteristics. You can learn more about them here.
- Quick, safe, and cost-effective deliveries due to our location in the center of Europe and high production capacity.
- Repeatable quality – each batch undergoes a strict 4-Steps Quality Verification.
- Available in any ratio and any nicotine strength.
- Mixed and packaged in Chemnovatic ISO 9001:2015 and HACCP certified facility in Poland.