Chemnovatic nicotine is ideal to blend with every flavour – “smooth vaping taste” ensured. It is odourless and practically neutral for the taste of readymade e-liquids which is just one of many advantages of Chemnovatic PureNic 99+.
Ultra-high purity, diacetyl-free, clear nicotine. By many, considered as one of the purest nicotine on the market. PureNic 99+ is used by many e-liquids producers all over the world (References UE, USA, Korea, RSA and more) and have one of the best and impeccable reputation on the market.
Crystal clear, tasteless and odourless – does not change the smell, flavour or appearance of e-cigarette liquids. 100% heavy metal FREE.
Pure nicotine is a liquid extracted from natural tobacco leaves and it’s known as a freebase nicotine. Freebase means that the nicotine is in its purest form compared to the other nicotine derivatives.
Pure nicotine oxidizes relatively easily. As a consequence of oxidation, nicotine changes its colour and smell, which in turn affects the quality of the product. Highly important thing is to avoid contact of nicotine with the oxygen. That’s why our manufacturing process is handled in an oxygen-free environment.
Nicotine should be used as soon as possible after opening the package.
It should also be noted that high temperature and light accelerate the oxidation process. For this reason, a maximum caution should be taken during the transport and storage.
Natural Throat Hit
Due to pure nicotine’s pH level, the throat hit is always present while using it. Moreover, the throat hit is very often desired by the users of e-cigarettes. However, manufacturers should be careful because low-quality nicotine containing impurities is very harsh.
The high-quality nicotine has noticeable and characteristic smell and taste which do not spoil the taste or flavour of a base or e-liquid. Very often, the smell also depends on the process of nicotine leaf extraction and the technology that was used.
Pure form of nicotine is a highly dangerous substance. E-liquid manufacturers must be able to handle production process in an appropriate manner and to protect employees who work with this product.
PureNic99+ is available in 1kg HDPE Bottles up to any available quantity, and in 30kg Metal Drums.
Chemnovatic original pure nicotine packaging always consists of:
- Chemnovatic security seal.
- PureNic 99+ label contains all required information, QR code for the Safety Data Sheet and warning symbols. The batch number and best before date are printed on the bottle.
- Styrofoam packaging for a 1-litre bottle.
- To prevent leakage styrofoam packaging is additionally packed into a plastic bag and secured with Chemnovatic tape.
- Absorbent mat and extra padding for safety reasons. All Chemnovatic PureNic 99+ nicotine shipments contain Certificate of Analysis inside and Safety Data Sheet on the outside.
- UN certified packaging.
- The outside of the collective box is covered with UN markings “dangerous to the environment” and a “toxic product” in accordance with the given nicotine class and the ADR convention or IATA regulation.
|Identifier (CAS no.):
|Content of nicotine:
||min. 99,0 %
|Content of water:
|Identification – MS spectrum:
||consistent with the spectrum included in literature NIST #353117 published on data base NIST 05,2006
||from transparent to straw-colored, light brown, characteristic odor for tobacco, free from suspended matter
|Suggested storage conditions:
||In well closed containers under nitrogen/argon atmosphere, protected from light. Store at 0-10’C.