- We accept bank transfers (currencies: EUR, PLN, USD, GBP); money transfers and online payments via PayPal; online payment with credit card via PayU. PayPal usually adds 4,5% commission, based on the value of the order, including postage. PayU usually adds 1% commission, based on the value of the order, including postage.
- Unless otherwise indicated in the order confirmation, prices shall be deemed excluding packaging and shipping costs (postage, freight, insurance or delivery charges) and before the addition of the statutory VAT.
- Cash discounts shall only be granted based on prior written agreement. Calculation of cash discounts shall be based on the day of receipt of invoice payment to our account.
- We usually require that the invoices shall be paid in advance. We reserve the right to request prepayment for additional deliveries.
- If the Contracting Party has not fulfilled its obligations to pay in due time despite a warning, we shall be entitled to block the dealer access, subject to further claims.
- If after conclusion of the contract it is discovered that our entitlement to the purchase price is threatened by the Contracting Party’s inability to pay (e.g. because of an application for the commencement of insolvency proceedings), we are entitled to cancel the contract in accordance with the legislation on refusal of performance and, where applicable, following the setting of a deadline.
PayU usually adds 1% commission, based on the value of the order, including postage.
After receiving Pro-Forma invoice with a payment link please fill in the payment form:
We accept only payments done with credit cards that belong to company.
We cannot approve any payments done with private credit cards.
If the payment was incorrect we will send the money back.