Detailed information about the personal data administrator and processing personal data.
According to art. 13 of the general regulation on personal data protection dated on April 27, 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016), we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data
CHEMNOVATIC Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. in Lublin, Dobrzańskiego 3/BS002, KRS 0000708997.
You can contact us:
- by phone: +48 81 475 44 42,
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- Purposes of processing your personal data
Your personal data will be processed in one or several of the following purposes, depending on the scope of expressed consent:
- conclusion and implementation of the contract and order, delivery,
- presenting the offer and conducting negotiations before the conclusion of the contract, placing an order,
- sending commercial information by e-mail or telephone,
- direct marketing of own products and services (Administrator uses profiling process in order to implement marketing activities),
- subscription to the newsletter,
- realization of the complaint/ warranty service,
- participation in promotions, loyalty programs, contests,
- performance of obligations imposed by the Administrator on the Administrator, including tax regulations, the Accounting Act and the Tax Ordinance,
- defend against claims and pursue possible claims,
- pursuing a legitimate interest, including for the purpose of business planning,
- conducting the recruitment process.
We process your personal data in accordance with the law, i.e. based on:
- 6 par. 1 let. a, let. b, let. c and let. f of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016,
- your consent to the processing of data expressed at registration,
- consent to the processing of data provided to us in the CV and cover letter,
- justified interest of CHEMNOVATIC Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., which is the implementation of the commercial and marketing process as part of the business and business planning.
- The period of storage of personal data
Your personal data will be stored by us until the purpose of processing is terminated, including the legitimate interest pursued by the administrator, i.e. the completion of the contract, order, completion of business planning, termination of complaint/ warranty services or until the consent or removal request is revoked. from subscribing to the newsletter, however, in accordance with the period resulting from the law. After this time, your data will be permanently deleted.
- Recipients of personal data
The recipients of your personal data will be only entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions and entities cooperating in the processing purposes with which the Administrator has entrusted the contract to process personal data or external services (eg. carriers, forwarders, entities providing software necessary for the implementation of marketing and sales activities) and entities being partners of the competition, loyalty program etc.
- Your rights related to the processing by CHEMNOVATIC Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. personal data
You have the right to request:
- access to personal data,
- correcting personal data,
- deletion of personal data,
- processing restrictions,
- raise objections to the processing,
- data transfer,
- withdrawal of consent for processing at any time.
You can use the above-mentioned rights at any time and contact us in all matters regarding your personal data through contacting our Data Protection Officer in one of the following ways:
- via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- by mail at the address: CHEMNOVATIC Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
Dobrzańskiego 3/BS002, 20-262 Lublin
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body that deals with the protection of personal data, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The obligation to provide data
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in refusal to enter into a contract, inability to participate in the Promotion, Loyalty Program, Competition, newsletter subscription, participation in contests, participation in loyalty programs, receiving marketing offers, participation in surveys, participation in ongoing processes recruitment.
- No consent to data processing
If you do not consent to the processing of your personal data by Chemnovatic Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., please send a message “NO” to the following address: email@example.com.