Detailed information about the personal data administrator and processing personal data.
According to art. 13 of the general regulation on personal data protection dated on April 27, 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016), we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data
CHEMNOVATIC Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. in Lublin, Ludwika Spiessa 9, KRS 0000708997.
You can contact us:
- by phone: +48 81 475 44 42,
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- Purposes of processing your personal data
Your personal data will be processed in one or several of the following purposes, depending on the scope of expressed consent:
- conclusion and implementation of the contract and order, delivery,
- presenting the offer and conducting negotiations before the conclusion of the contract, placing an order,
- sending commercial information by e-mail or telephone,
- direct marketing of own products and services (Administrator uses profiling process in order to implement marketing activities),
- subscription to the newsletter,
- realization of the complaint/ warranty service,
- participation in promotions, loyalty programs, contests,
- performance of obligations imposed by the Administrator on the Administrator, including tax regulations, the Accounting Act and the Tax Ordinance,
- defend against claims and pursue possible claims,
- pursuing a legitimate interest, including for the purpose of business planning,
- conducting the recruitment process.
We process your personal data in accordance with the law, i.e. based on:
- 6 par. 1 let. a, let. b, let. c and let. f of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016,
- your consent to the processing of data expressed at registration,
- consent to the processing of data provided to us in the CV and cover letter,
- justified interest of CHEMNOVATIC Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., which is the implementation of the commercial and marketing process as part of the business and business planning.
- The period of storage of personal data
Your personal data will be stored by us until the purpose of processing is terminated, including the legitimate interest pursued by the administrator, i.e. the completion of the contract, order, completion of business planning, termination of complaint/ warranty services or until the consent or removal request is revoked. from subscribing to the newsletter, however, in accordance with the period resulting from the law. After this time, your data will be permanently deleted.
- Recipients of personal data
The recipients of your personal data will be only entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions and entities cooperating in the processing purposes with which the Administrator has entrusted the contract to process personal data or external services (eg. carriers, forwarders, entities providing software necessary for the implementation of marketing and sales activities) and entities being partners of the competition, loyalty program etc.
- Your rights related to the processing by CHEMNOVATIC Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. personal data
You have the right to request:
- access to personal data,
- correcting personal data,
- deletion of personal data,
- processing restrictions,
- raise objections to the processing,
- data transfer,
- withdrawal of consent for processing at any time.
You can use the above-mentioned rights at any time and contact us in all matters regarding your personal data through contacting our Data Protection Officer in one of the following ways:
- via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- by mail at the address: CHEMNOVATIC Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
Ludwika Spiessa 9, 20-270 Lublin
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body that deals with the protection of personal data, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The obligation to provide data
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in refusal to enter into a contract, inability to participate in the Promotion, Loyalty Program, Competition, newsletter subscription, participation in contests, participation in loyalty programs, receiving marketing offers, participation in surveys, participation in ongoing processes recruitment.
- No consent to data processing
If you do not consent to the processing of your personal data by Chemnovatic Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., please send a message “NO” to the following address: email@example.com.
Regulations for the E- Newsletter Subscription
These Regulations apply to the provision of free e-Newsletter Service and it defines the terms and conditions for the provision of the service by Company Chemnovatic Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. based in Lublin, Ludwika Spiessa 9 Street, poste code 20-270.
§ 1 Definitions
- Newsletter – electronic distribution service provided by Chemnovatic Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. via e-mail, which enables all its users to automatically receive cyclical content of subsequent editions of the newsletter containing information about products, promotions, competitions, events, industry articles of Chemnovatic Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. provided on the terms described in these Regulations.
- Sales platform – platform belonging to Chemnovatic Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. enabling the purchase of the offered products online, available through the Service Provider’s website.
- Regulations – means present document: Regulations for the e-Newsletter Subscription.
- Registration – means ordering a free subscription to the Newsletter, what means the act of entering the Subscriber’s e-mail address into the subscriber database maintained by the Service Provider, which is necessary to provide this service (e-mail address to which the Subscriber will receive messages as part of the Newsletter Service).
- Service Provider’s website – website belonging to Chemnovatic Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. – chemnovatic.com.
- Subscriber – means a person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality who ordered the Newsletter Subscription service.
- Subscription – means the service of cyclical sending of the Newsletter.
- Service – e-newsletter service provided by the Service Provider, consisting in sending information by the Service Provider to the Subscriber’s e-mail address, hereinafter also the Subscription.
- Service Provider – Company Chemnovatic Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. based in Lublin, Ludwika Spiessa 9 Street, poste code 20-270, hereinafter referred to as Chemnovatic Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
§ 2 General provisions
- The Regulations define the rules for:
- the provision of the Service to Subscribers by the Service Provider;
- using the Newsletter Service;
- processing personal data of subscribers who are natural persons by the Service Provider
- The Service Provider provides the Service electronically pursuant to the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2020 r., item. 344 from late as amended).
- Before agreeing to use the Newsletter Service, the Subscriber is obliged to read the Regulations.
- The Subscriber is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Regulations from the moment of starting to use the Service.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to delete the account of the Subscriber who has violated the provisions of these Regulations or the provisions of generally applicable law or takes actions that interfere with the uninterrupted use of the Newsletter Service by other Subscribers.
§ 3 Terms of service
The Newsletter service is provided:
- only for registered persons;
- free of charge;
- for an indefinite period from the moment of registration of the Subscriber to the moment of resignation by the Subscriber or termination of the Service by the Service Provider.
§ 4 Technical conditions for using the service
In order to properly and fully use the Service, the Subscriber should have an electronic device with Internet access, any web browser and an active and properly configured e-mail.
§ 5 Registration in the Subscribers database
- Registration in the Subscribers database can be done in one of three ways:
- by entering the e-mail address to which the content of the next editions of the Newsletter is to be sent on the Service Provider’s website in the “Stay informed with chemical industry” section and confirm with the “Submit” button Or
- by entering the e-mail address to which the content of the next editions of the Newsletter is to be sent on the website in the “Newsletter” section (www.chemnovatic.com/newsletter/) and confirm with the “Submit” button Or
- when registering an account on the sales platform by checking the checkbox regarding consent to receive commercial information and marketing communication via electronic means of communication.
- After registration, a message will be sent to the Subscriber’s e-mail address e-mail to activate the Subscription Service – confirmation is made by pressing the “Confirm” button. By clicking on the button in question, the Subscriber confirms the correctness of the e-mail address provided and consent to the Subscription
- E-mail addresses that are not confirmed within 5 days from the Registration date will be not added to the Subscribers database.
§ 6 Unsubscribe policy
- The Subscriber is entitled to resign from the Service at any time, without giving any reason.
- Resignation from the Service may be made in one of three ways:
- sending the resignation form to the Service Provider, which is available in the footer of each Newsletter received by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link,
- by e-mail contact with the Service Provider with a request to remove it from the Subscribers’ database
- by telephone contact with the Service Provider with a request to remove it from the Subscribers database.
- Resignation is treated as withdrawal of consent to the provision of the Subscription service and does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Upon resignation referred to above, the Subscription will be completely disabled
- Removal of the Subscriber’s e-mail address from the Newsletter address database takes place immediately and is signaled with a message confirming the operation.
§ 7 The responsibility of the Service provider
- The Service Provider is not responsible for incorrect implementation of the Subscription caused by:
- force majeure;
- a failure caused by the Subscriber’s fault or irregularities in the Subscriber’s computer system
- the quality of the Subscriber’s Web connection;
- failures of the devices of the Subscriber’s Internet providers
- The Newsletter does not constitute a legal opinion, official interpretation of regulations or any other official position of state authorities and cannot replace official information, the content of which is determined by applicable law.
- The Service Provider undertakes to provide the Service and send the newsletter to the Subscriber’s e-mail address provided during registration in accordance with the frequency set by the Service Provider
- The Service Provider is entitled to discontinue the provision of the Service with immediate effect if the Subscriber uses the Service in a manner contrary to the law or the provisions of the Regulations.
- The Service Provider informs that individual Newsletters are works within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 2022, item 2509 from late as amended) and has the right to it.
§ 8 Termination of the Newsletter Service
- The Service Provider may terminate the provision of the Newsletter Service with one month’s notice for the following important reasons:
- change in the laws governing the provision of electronic services by Company Chemnovatic Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. affecting the mutual rights and obligations arising from these Regulations or a change in the interpretation of the above provisions as a result of denials of courts, decisions, recommendations or recommendations of competent offices or bodies in a given scope
- change in the provision of services caused solely by technical or technological reasons,
- changing the scope or provision of services to which the provisions of these Regulations apply, by introducing new, modifying or withdrawing the existing functionalities or services covered by the Regulations by the Service Provider
- The Service Provider sends the statement in the scope referred to above to the e-mail address provided by the Subscriber during registration in the Subscribers database.
§ 9 Complaint Procedure
- Complaints regarding the Service should be sent in writing via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The complaint should describe the problem in detail – the content of the complaint.
- The complaint should contain the e-mail address provided during registration in the Subscribers database.
- Complaint responses will be provided by the Service Provider within 3 business days, by e-mail to the e-mail address from which the complaint was received.
§ 10 Processing of personal data
- The administrator of Subscribers’ personal data is Company Chemnovatic z o.o. Sp. k. based in Lublin, Ludwika Spiessa 9 Street, poste code 20-270, Court Register Number 0000708997. More contact details:
- Phone number: +48 81 475 44 42
- Email: email@example.com
- Correspondence address: Ludwika Spiessa 9 Street, poste code 20-270 Lublin
- The Administrator processes personal data in order to provide the Services indicated in these Regulations, in particular the Newsletter Service provided electronically, on the basis of the Subscriber’s consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR). Personal data may also be processed in connection with the consideration of a complaint submitted by the Subscriber in connection with the implementation of the Newsletter Service provided and determining the investigation or defense against possible claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR
- Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to provide the Newsletter Service based on the Regulations, until the Subscriber revokes the consent and unsubscribes and until the complaint procedure is completed, however, in accordance with the period resulting from the provisions of law. After this time, the data will be permanently deleted.
- The recipients of personal data will be only entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions and entities cooperating in the implementation of the purposes of processing, with whom the Administrator has concluded a contract to entrust the processing of personal data or external service providers ( g. entities providing software necessary to carry out marketing activities and provide the Newsletter Service) and also entities that are partners of the competition, loyalty program, etc.
- Personal data will not be shared
- to third parties, unless the obligation to provide personal data results from applicable law or when the transfer of data serves the purpose of protecting the rights of the Administrator or settling disputes,
- recipients in third countries (outside the European Economic Area) and international organizations.
- The subscriber has the right to:
- access his personal data;
- rectify his personal data;
- delete his data;
- limit processing;
- object to the processing
- transfer data;
- withdraw consent to processing at any time.
At any time, the Subscriber may exercise the above-mentioned rights and contact the Administrator in all matters regarding your personal data by contacting the Data Protection Officer in one of the following ways:
– via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
– by post to the following address: CHEMNOVATIC Sp. z o. o. Sp. k., Ludwika Spiessa Street 9, poste code 20-270, city Lublin, country Poland.
- The subscriber has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body that deals with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, when he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide them will result in the inability to provide services by Chemnovatic Sp. z o. o. Sp. k.
- The administrator uses organizational and technical measures aimed at the best protection of personal data being processed against unauthorized access or misuse by unauthorized persons.
§ 11 Amendments to the Regulations
- These Regulations may be updated in order to adapt to changes in generally applicable regulations or changes in the Newsletter Service offered.
- Amendments to the Regulations will apply on the date specified in the information about its amendment, but not earlier than within 14 days of their announcement.
- The provisions of the Regulations will apply to the Subscriber, unless he resigns from the Newsletter Service (Subscription) within 14 days of receiving information about its change, in the absence of acceptance of the new content of the Regulations
§ 12 Final provisions
- The Regulations are available at any time on the Service Provider’s website https://chemnovatic.com/privacy-policy#newsletter
- In all matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of applicable Polish law, in particular the Civil Code, shall apply.
- Any disputes arising from the use of the provided Newsletter Service will be resolved by the Polish common court having jurisdiction over the Service Provider.