Política de Privacidade
Informações detalhadas sobre o administrador de dados pessoais e processamento de dados pessoais.
De acordo com art. 13 do regulamento geral de proteção de dados pessoais datado de 27 de abril de 2016 (Journal of Laws EU L 119 de 04/05/2016), gostaríamos de informar que:
- O administrador de seus dados pessoais
CHEMNOVATIC Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. em Lublin, Ludwika Spiessa 9, KRS 0000708997.
Você pode entrar em contato conosco:
- por telefone: +48 81 475 44 42,
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- Finalidades do tratamento dos seus dados pessoais
Os seus dados pessoais serão tratados numa ou várias das seguintes finalidades, consoante o âmbito do consentimento expresso:
- conclusão e implementação do contrato e pedido, entrega,
- apresentar a oferta e conduzir as negociações antes da conclusão do contrato, fazer um pedido,
- envio de informações comerciais por e-mail ou telefone,
- marketing direto de produtos e serviços próprios (o administrador usa o processo de criação de perfil para implementar atividades de marketing),
- assinatura da newsletter,
- realização do serviço de reclamação/garantia,
- participação em promoções, programas de fidelidade, concursos,
- cumprimento das obrigações impostas pelo Administrador ao Administrador, incluindo regulamentos fiscais, a Lei de Contabilidade e a Portaria Fiscal,
- defender-se contra reivindicações e perseguir possíveis reivindicações,
- buscando um interesse legítimo, inclusive para fins de planejamento de negócios,
- conduzindo o processo de recrutamento.
Processamos seus dados pessoais de acordo com a lei, ou seja, baseado em:
- 6 pares 1 ano um, deixe. b, vamos. c e deixe. f do regulamento geral de proteção de dados pessoais de 27 de abril de 2016,
- seu consentimento para o processamento de dados expresso no registro,
- consentir com o tratamento dos dados que nos são fornecidos no CV e na carta de apresentação,
- interesse justificado da CHEMNOVATIC Sp. z o. o. Sp. k., que é a implementação do processo comercial e de marketing como parte do negócio e do planejamento empresarial.
- O período de armazenamento dos dados pessoais
Os seus dados pessoais serão armazenados por nós até que a finalidade do processamento seja encerrada, incluindo o interesse legítimo prosseguido pelo administrador, ou seja, a conclusão do contrato, pedido, conclusão do planejamento comercial, rescisão dos serviços de reclamação/garantia ou até que o consentimento ou solicitação de remoção seja revogado. de subscrever a newsletter, no entanto, de acordo com o prazo decorrente da lei. Após esse período, seus dados serão excluídos permanentemente.
- Destinatários de dados pessoais
Os destinatários dos seus dados pessoais serão apenas entidades autorizadas a obter dados pessoais com base em disposições legais e entidades que colaborem nas finalidades do tratamento a que o Administrador tenha confiado o contrato de tratamento de dados pessoais ou serviços externos (ex.: transportadoras, transitários, entidades fornecedoras de software necessário para a implementação de atividades de marketing e vendas) e entidades parceiras da concorrência, programa de fidelidade etc.
- Seus direitos relacionados ao processamento pela CHEMNOVATIC Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. dados pessoais
Você tem o direito de solicitar:
- acesso a dados pessoais,
- corrigir dados pessoais,
- exclusão de dados pessoais,
- restrições de processamento,
- levantar objeções ao processamento,
- data de transferência,
- retirada do consentimento para processamento a qualquer momento.
Você pode usar os direitos acima mencionados a qualquer momento e entrar em contato conosco em todos os assuntos relacionados aos seus dados pessoais, entrando em contato com o nosso Encarregado de Proteção de Dados por uma das seguintes formas:
- via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- por correio no endereço: CHEMNOVATIC Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. Ludwika Spiessa 9, 20-270 Lublin
Além disso, tem o direito de apresentar reclamação junto de um órgão de supervisão que se ocupe da proteção de dados pessoais, ou seja, ao Presidente do Gabinete de Protecção de Dados Pessoais.
- Obrigação de fornecer dados
O fornecimento de dados pessoais é voluntário, no entanto, a recusa em fornecer dados pode resultar em recusa de celebração de contrato, impossibilidade de participar na Promoção, Programa de Fidelidade, Concurso, subscrição de newsletter, participação em concursos, participação em programas de fidelização, receção de ofertas de marketing, participação em inquéritos, participação em processos de recrutamento em curso.
- Sem consentimento para processamento de dados
Se você não consentir com o processamento de seus dados pessoais pela Chemnovatic Sp. z o. o. Sp. k., envie uma mensagem “NÃO” para o seguinte endereço: email@example.com.
Regulations for the E- Newsletter Subscription
These Regulations apply to the provision of free e-Newsletter Service and it
defines the terms and conditions for the provision of the service by Company Chemnovatic Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. based in Lublin, Ludwika Spiessa 9 Street, poste code 20-270.
§ 1 Definitions
- Newsletter– electronic distribution service provided by Chemnovatic Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. via e-mail, which enables all its users to automatically receive cyclical content of subsequent editions of the newsletter containing information about products, promotions, competitions, events, industry articles of Chemnovatic Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. provided on the terms described in these Regulations.
- Sales platform- platform belonging to Chemnovatic Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. enabling the purchase of the offered products online, available through the Service Provider’s website.
- Regulations- means present document: Regulations for the e-Newsletter Subscription.
- Registration– means ordering a free subscription to the Newsletter, what means the act of entering the Subscriber’s e-mail address into the subscriber database maintained by the Service Provider, which is necessary to provide this service (e-mail address to which the Subscriber will receive messages as part of the Newsletter Service).
- Service Provider’s website- website belonging to Chemnovatic Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.- chemnovatic.com.
- Subscriber– means a person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality who ordered the Newsletter Subscription service.
- Subscription– means the service of cyclical sending of the Newsletter.
- Service– e-newsletter service provided by the Service Provider, consisting in sending information by the Service Provider to the Subscriber’s e-mail address, hereinafter also the Subscription.
- Service Provider- Company Chemnovatic Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. based in Lublin, Ludwika Spiessa 9 Street, poste code 20-270, hereinafter referred to as Chemnovatic Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
§ 2 General provisions
- The Regulations define the rules for:
- the provision of the Service to Subscribers by the Service Provider;
- using the Newsletter Service;
- processing personal data of subscribers who are natural persons by the Service Provider
- The Service Provider provides the Service electronically pursuant to the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2020 r., item. 344 from late as amended).
- Before agreeing to use the Newsletter Service, the Subscriber is obliged to read the Regulations.
- The Subscriber is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Regulations from the moment of starting to use the Service.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to delete the account of the Subscriber who has violated the provisions of these Regulations or the provisions of generally applicable law or takes actions that interfere with the uninterrupted use of the Newsletter Service by other Subscribers.
§ 3 Terms of service
The Newsletter service is provided:
- only for registered persons;
- free of charge;
- for an indefinite period from the moment of registration of the Subscriber to the moment of resignation by the Subscriber or termination of the Service by the Service Provider.
§ 4 Technical conditions for using the service
In order to properly and fully use the Service, the Subscriber should have an electronic device with Internet access, any web browser and an active and properly configured e-mail.
§ 5 Registration in the Subscribers database
- Registration in the Subscribers database can be done in one of three ways:
- by entering the e-mail address to which the content of the next editions of the Newsletter is to be sent on the Service Provider’s website in the “Stay informed with chemical industry” section and confirm with the “Submit” button Or
- by entering the e-mail address to which the content of the next editions of the Newsletter is to be sent on the website in the “Newsletter” section (www.chemnovatic.com/newsletter/) and confirm with the “Submit” button Or
- when registering an account on the sales platform by checking the checkbox regarding consent to receive commercial information and marketing communication via electronic means of communication.
- After registration, a message will be sent to the Subscriber’s e-mail address e-mail to activate the Subscription Service – confirmation is made by pressing the “Confirm” button. By clicking on the button in question, the Subscriber confirms the correctness of the e-mail address provided and consent to the Subscription
- E-mail addresses that are not confirmed within 5 days from the Registration date will be not added to the Subscribers database.
§ 6 Unsubscribe policy
- The Subscriber is entitled to resign from the Service at any time, without giving any reason.
- Resignation from the Service may be made in one of three ways:
- sending the resignation form to the Service Provider, which is available in the footer of each Newsletter received by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link,
- by e-mail contact with the Service Provider with a request to remove it from the Subscribers’ database
- by telephone contact with the Service Provider with a request to remove it from the Subscribers database.
- Resignation is treated as withdrawal of consent to the provision of the Subscription service and does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Upon resignation referred to above, the Subscription will be completely disabled
- Removal of the Subscriber’s e-mail address from the Newsletter address database takes place immediately and is signaled with a message confirming the operation.
§ 7 The responsibility of the Service provider
- The Service Provider is not responsible for incorrect implementation of the Subscription caused by:
- force majeure;
- a failure caused by the Subscriber’s fault or irregularities in the Subscriber’s computer system
- the quality of the Subscriber’s Web connection;
- failures of the devices of the Subscriber’s Internet providers
- The Newsletter does not constitute a legal opinion, official interpretation of regulations or any other official position of state authorities and cannot replace official information, the content of which is determined by applicable law.
- The Service Provider undertakes to provide the Service and send the newsletter to the Subscriber’s e-mail address provided during registration in accordance with the frequency set by the Service Provider
- The Service Provider is entitled to discontinue the provision of the Service with immediate effect if the Subscriber uses the Service in a manner contrary to the law or the provisions of the Regulations.
- The Service Provider informs that individual Newsletters are works within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 2022, item 2509 from late as amended) and has the right to it.
§ 8 Termination of the Newsletter Service
- The Service Provider may terminate the provision of the Newsletter Service with one month’s notice for the following important reasons:
- change in the laws governing the provision of electronic services by Company Chemnovatic Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. affecting the mutual rights and obligations arising from these Regulations or a change in the interpretation of the above provisions as a result of denials of courts, decisions, recommendations or recommendations of competent offices or bodies in a given scope
- change in the provision of services caused solely by technical or technological reasons,
- changing the scope or provision of services to which the provisions of these Regulations apply, by introducing new, modifying or withdrawing the existing functionalities or services covered by the Regulations by the Service Provider
- The Service Provider sends the statement in the scope referred to above to the e-mail address provided by the Subscriber during registration in the Subscribers database.
§ 9 Complaint Procedure
- Complaints regarding the Service should be sent in writing via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The complaint should describe the problem in detail – the content of the complaint.
- The complaint should contain the e-mail address provided during registration in the Subscribers database.
- Complaint responses will be provided by the Service Provider within 3 business days, by e-mail to the e-mail address from which the complaint was received.
§ 10 Processing of personal data
- The administrator of Subscribers’ personal data is Company Chemnovatic z o.o. Sp. k. based in Lublin, Ludwika Spiessa 9 Street, poste code 20-270, Court Register Number 0000708997. More contact details:
- Phone number: +48 81 475 44 42
- Email: email@example.com
- Correspondence address: Ludwika Spiessa 9 Street, poste code 20-270 Lublin
- The Administrator processes personal data in order to provide the Services indicated in these Regulations, in particular the Newsletter Service provided electronically, on the basis of the Subscriber’s consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR). Personal data may also be processed in connection with the consideration of a complaint submitted by the Subscriber in connection with the implementation of the Newsletter Service provided and determining the investigation or defense against possible claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR
- Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to provide the Newsletter Service based on the Regulations, until the Subscriber revokes the consent and unsubscribes and until the complaint procedure is completed, however, in accordance with the period resulting from the provisions of law. After this time, the data will be permanently deleted.
- The recipients of personal data will be only entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions and entities cooperating in the implementation of the purposes of processing, with whom the Administrator has concluded a contract to entrust the processing of personal data or external service providers (
g. entities providing software necessary to carry out marketing activities and provide the Newsletter Service) and also entities that are partners of the competition, loyalty program, etc.
- Personal data will not be shared
- to third parties, unless the obligation to provide personal data results from applicable law or when the transfer of data serves the purpose of protecting the rights of the Administrator or settling disputes,
- recipients in third countries (outside the European Economic Area) and international organizations.
- The subscriber has the right to:
- access his personal data;
- rectify his personal data;
- delete his data;
- limit processing;
- object to the processing
- transfer data;
- withdraw consent to processing at any time.
At any time, the Subscriber may exercise the above-mentioned rights and contact the Administrator in all matters regarding your personal data by contacting the Data Protection Officer in one of the following ways:
– via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
-by post to the following address: CHEMNOVATIC Sp. z o. o. Sp. k., Ludwika Spiessa Street 9, poste code 20-270, village Lublin, country Poland.
- The subscriber has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body that deals with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, when he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide them will result in the inability to provide services by Chemnovatic Sp. z o. o. Sp. k.
- The administrator uses organizational and technical measures aimed at the best protection of personal data being processed against unauthorized access or misuse by unauthorized persons.
§ 11 Amendments to the Regulations
- These Regulations may be updated in order to adapt to changes in generally applicable regulations or changes in the Newsletter Service offered.
- Amendments to the Regulations will apply on the date specified in the information about its amendment, but not earlier than within 14 days of their announcement.
- The provisions of the Regulations will apply to the Subscriber, unless he resigns from the Newsletter Service (Subscription) within 14 days of receiving information about its change, in the absence of acceptance of the new content of the Regulations
- 12 Final provisions
- The Regulations are available at any time on the Service Provider’s website https://chemnovatic.com/privacy-policy#newsletter
- In all matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of applicable Polish law, in particular the Civil Code, shall apply.
- Any disputes arising from the use of the provided Newsletter Service will be resolved by the Polish common court having jurisdiction over the Service Provider.