Standards & Quality
Chemnovatic provides you with great experience
We strive to provide the highest quality products and services, as well as the professional technical and legal support that increases customers’ satisfaction. Repeatable high quality is our top priority – and not just because e-liquid production is subject to stringent regulations. We also have our own rigorous internal standards.
Learn more about what makes us a stable and reliable supplier below.
What makes our reliability world-class?
- 3 production lines with manufacturing capacities of 500 000+ bottles/week
- 10 000+ tons of raw materials sold yearly
- 2000+ square meters production plant
- the yearly growth rate over 40 %
New state of art machine park
- 5500+ square meters manufacturing plant
- situated in the Lublin Special Economic Zone, Poland
- several new distillation and production lines
- 13 new devices for laboratory analysis
Stable deliveries on declared levels
- Demand estimation for better products availability for +6 months in advance (no obligation, no fixed orders estimation)
- Optimization of stocks for increased demand (1-1,5 month or longer if required)
- Quality control at every level of the production process by qualified personnel
- Cost-effective logistics from heart of Europe without compromising on quality or safety
Quick and safe worldwide delivery
Packaging of our products is handled with the utmost care. We make sure to meet all ADR requirements regarding the substances classified as dangerous, like pure nicotine.
We cooperate with many couriers and logistic companies, which allows us to offer worldwide delivery at the lowest possible cost. We ship our products to over 60 countries all over the world.
Grow your business with Chemnovatic
We have cooperated with numerous companies in the e-liquid and nicotine pouches industries. Our experience combined with the client-oriented attitude helps us deliver not only the highest quality products but also help our clients develop their businesses. If you’d like to cooperate with the company, which is not only a supplier but also a trustworthy business partner, we are your perfect match!
Constant production technology development
Chemnovatic laboratory is purpose-built specifically for
analysis of raw materials
for e-liquids producers, with the ability to perform all testing required for TPD e-liquid approvals, eliminating potential risks and ensuring that your products don’t contain any harmful substances such as heavy metals, aldehydes or ketones.
Research & Development
Innovation is Chemnovatic’s guiding principle. Thanks to R&D department efforts and cooperation with scientists from Polish universities we are constantly developing our portfolio and implementing new solutions that allow us to expand our offer, follow the market trends, and even set new standards on the e-liquid market.
Repeatable quality matters
High standards of production process
Our team follows rigorous manufacturing procedures that allow for safe, precise and sanitary preparation of products.
- We rely on tested raw materials and safe recipes
- The machines and equipment are certified to ensure the highest quality of production
- Reliability of measuring instruments is verified by calibration certificates
- In a rare case of mistake, the entire production batch is being utilized and the instruments recalibrated
We are constantly improving production and management processes to increase the quality of our products. We are a ISO 9001 and HACCP (GHP/GMP) certified company verified by TÜV Rheinland Polska Sp. z o. o.
ISO International Standards ensure safety, reliability and repeatable quality of products. It is a set of strategic tools minimizing waste and human errors while increasing productivity.
Chemnovatic has implemented guidelines, policies, and processes in line with the ISO 9001:2015 quality standards as set out by the ISO Quality Management System.
The HACCP system is a method of conduct and a tool ensuring product safety and hygiene. Coupled with the implementation of the principles of Good Hygienic Practice and Good Manufacturing Practice (GHP/GMP), it can be perceived as an integrated system of activities related to the management of product safety.
Chemnovatic is awarded with SQP and WCA achievements. These demanding audits were performed by Intertek in the scope of: Supplier Qualification Programme (SQP) and Workplace Condition Assessment (WCA).
We use only products of the highest pharmaceutical quality. Each of the semi-finished products comes from proven, reliable suppliers, is certified (USP/EP), and comes with Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and product data-sheet.
Every batch of finished products is examined in accredited laboratories and receives a certificate of quality, which contains:
- commercial name
- manufacture & expire date
- production batch number
- list of ingredients with CAS numbers
- ingredients specification
Professional packaging and labeling
Each product is poured into a bottle that not only meets, but even exceeds requirements. Child proof cap, UN certification of bottles, induction sealing and others solutions are used to prevent leakage and ensure safety handling of product. Moreover, all of our products are labelled in accordance with CLP Classification, Labelling and Packaging Regulation.
Become our customer
On our platform – chemnovatic.com, we have simplified and sped up the process of ordering and delivery. You’ll find attractive discounts, product details, and certificates, order status, history, and invoices all in one place. Sign up to start the cooperation that will deliver a great experience to your business.
Bartłomiej Gęca & Marcin Ławecki owners of Chemnovatic