21 October 2019
The highest quality of our products and our customers’ SAFETY are Chemnovatic’s priority from the first days of our activity. Due to recent misinformation in the media concerning instances of so called “vaping-related” lung disease in US and vaping industry in general, Chemnovatic would like to express its position on this subject. As a responsible manufacturer, we would like to stress out that all Chemnovatic products are subject to a number of regulations ensuring safe use.
There are few reasons to believe, why Chemnovatic is top-quality manufacturer:
- As an European manufacturer, we are subject to TPD regulations on nicotine products. European regulations are much more strict than USA regulations concerning vaping industry. E-cigarettes are among the most precisely supervised consumer products in the European Union.
- We are obliged to register e-cigarette products six months before entering the market in the European Union, and there is no such obligation in US,
- EU requires publication of a list of e-liquid ingredients, emission and toxicological tests, – US does not,
- In EU there is a strict ban on the addition of vitamins or stimulants to e-liquids, ban on CRM substances (carcinogenic, mutagenic, reprotoxic) – there is no such regulation in USA,
- EU implemented strict regulations on the safety of e-liquid packaging (child-resistance, warnings, maximum capacity) – there are no such standards in US.
- Raw materials and finished products manufactured in Chemnovatic do not contain hazardous substances that are suspected to be the cause of the USA situation: THC, MCT oil, vitamins. Moreover, raw materials used in our production are fully REACH compliant, that means every single substance, where applicable, is registered in EU and used only from verified source.
- Each batch of a given product coming out of our plant is laboratory tested on site. For our production we use only certified ingredients from reliable suppliers. Moreover, we have implemented HACCP procedures and we have GMP/GHP certificated facility. In order to ensure the highest possible quality, Chemnovatic has introduced the ISO 9001:2015 standards for which we have received accreditation.
read more »
8 October 2019
Recently, vaping industry and e-cigarette users have witnessed an eager discussion caused by sad instances of mysterious “vaping-related” lung diseases, and even deaths. What exactly happened? What consequences will the industry face? What can you do, if you are working in the vaping industry?
Dangerous e-liquids of unknown origin
Everyone’s attention was put to United States, where there were cases of over 500 people who suffered from lung injury. Unfortunately, there were also 7 confirmed deaths associated with e-cigarette product use. According to CDC (Centres for Disease Control and Prevention) “All reported cases have a history of e-cigarette product use or Vaping”.
Many scientists claim that the whole problem arose when users began to vape e-liquids from unknown sources and even e-liquids with psychoactive substances. What is important in this case, e-liquids tested by FDA (Food and Drug Administration) contained THC and other dangerous substances: “Many of the samples tested by states or by the FDA as part of this ongoing investigation have been identified as vaping products containing THC, and further, most of those samples with THC tested also contained significant amounts of vitamin E acetate”
Both substances (THC and vitamin E acetate) are not allowed in e-liquids according to TPD (European) legislation. Moreover, vitamin E acetate is said to have harmful effects on the alveoli and damage to the mechanism of self-cleaning of the respiratory tract from microorganisms and impurities. read more »
2 April 2019
Nicotine salts (nicsalts for short) are getting more popular among vapers. Every day more people are trying to figure out if nic salts are any good for them. Should you use nicsalt shots or stick to the good old nic shots? Let us try and explain a few things regarding nicotine salts and compare nic salt shots to regular, freebase nicotine shots.
Why freebase nicotine may not be your best bet?
Vaping started as a way for people to quit smoking but came a long way since then. When we started vaping, the market was limited to basic tobacco, mint and fruit e-liquids with nicotine strengths of up to 36mg/ml being vaped on leaking vape pens. The industry was growing, more and more people were successfully quitting smoking with the help of their trusty e-cigarette. read more »
7 November 2018
Next Generation Nicotine Delivery is a leading nicotine industry conference held in London. This year’s edition takes place on the 13th and 14th November.
We will not only be attending the conference but also will be leading one of the round table panels – “TPD regulation versus practices and individual approaches of each EU Member “. You can find the conference program here: http://www.arena-international.com/Uploads/2018/11/05/s/n/p/Program-05112018.pdf
If you are one of the attendees, we would love to see you at our table on the 14th November, 11:15, Round Table 1.
See you in London!
19 July 2018
We are happy to announce that our pure nicotine is now fully REACH registered, what does it mean?
REACH requires all companies manufacturing or importing chemical substances into the European Union in quantities of one tonne or more per year to register these substances with European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) in Helsinki. Sales of substances, which have not been pre-registered or registered, to the European market is illegal.
REACH also promotes alternative methods for the hazard assessment of substances in order to reduce the number of tests on animals.
To register, a manufacturer must collect and submit all data on the hazardous properties of substances manufactured or imported in quantities above 1 tonne per year. Submitted data is then evaluated by appropriate authorities. Substances of high concern such as carcirogens or mutagens will have to be authorised by ECHA, which ensures that risks from the use of such substances are either adequately controlled or justified.
Each substance that passes evaluation and authiorisation is considered fully registered with REACH and is given a REACH Registration Numeber. PureNic 99+’s REACH Registration Number is displayed on Safety Data Sheet.