21 October 2019
The highest quality of our products and our customers’ SAFETY are Chemnovatic’s priority from the first days of our activity. Due to recent misinformation in the media concerning instances of so called “vaping-related” lung disease in US and vaping industry in general, Chemnovatic would like to express its position on this subject. As a responsible manufacturer, we would like to stress out that all Chemnovatic products are subject to a number of regulations ensuring safe use.
There are few reasons to believe, why Chemnovatic is top-quality manufacturer:
- As an European manufacturer, we are subject to TPD regulations on nicotine products. European regulations are much more strict than USA regulations concerning vaping industry. E-cigarettes are among the most precisely supervised consumer products in the European Union.
- We are obliged to register e-cigarette products six months before entering the market in the European Union, and there is no such obligation in US,
- EU requires publication of a list of e-liquid ingredients, emission and toxicological tests, – US does not,
- In EU there is a strict ban on the addition of vitamins or stimulants to e-liquids, ban on CRM substances (carcinogenic, mutagenic, reprotoxic) – there is no such regulation in USA,
- EU implemented strict regulations on the safety of e-liquid packaging (child-resistance, warnings, maximum capacity) – there are no such standards in US.
- Raw materials and finished products manufactured in Chemnovatic do not contain hazardous substances that are suspected to be the cause of the USA situation: THC, MCT oil, vitamins. Moreover, raw materials used in our production are fully REACH compliant, that means every single substance, where applicable, is registered in EU and used only from verified source.
- Each batch of a given product coming out of our plant is laboratory tested on site. For our production we use only certified ingredients from reliable suppliers. Moreover, we have implemented HACCP procedures and we have GMP/GHP certificated facility. In order to ensure the highest possible quality, Chemnovatic has introduced the ISO 9001:2015 standards for which we have received accreditation.
read more »
10 October 2019
This years’ Autumn Vaper Expo takes place between 25th and 27th October. It is an excellent opportunity to meet and discuss business opportunities and prospects. We would like to invite you to visit our stand – D440 and see how you can benefit from cooperating with Chemnovatic. We will display a full range of our excellent products – from pure nicotine and nicotine salts to flavourings, additives and ready e-liquids.
If you would like to book a meeting with us prior to the expo, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have prepared a simple map to help you find us:
See you in Birmingham!
8 October 2019
Recently, vaping industry and e-cigarette users have witnessed an eager discussion caused by sad instances of mysterious “vaping-related” lung diseases, and even deaths. What exactly happened? What consequences will the industry face? What can you do, if you are working in the vaping industry?
Dangerous e-liquids of unknown origin
Everyone’s attention was put to United States, where there were cases of over 500 people who suffered from lung injury. Unfortunately, there were also 7 confirmed deaths associated with e-cigarette product use. According to CDC (Centres for Disease Control and Prevention) “All reported cases have a history of e-cigarette product use or Vaping”.
Many scientists claim that the whole problem arose when users began to vape e-liquids from unknown sources and even e-liquids with psychoactive substances. What is important in this case, e-liquids tested by FDA (Food and Drug Administration) contained THC and other dangerous substances: “Many of the samples tested by states or by the FDA as part of this ongoing investigation have been identified as vaping products containing THC, and further, most of those samples with THC tested also contained significant amounts of vitamin E acetate”
Both substances (THC and vitamin E acetate) are not allowed in e-liquids according to TPD (European) legislation. Moreover, vitamin E acetate is said to have harmful effects on the alveoli and damage to the mechanism of self-cleaning of the respiratory tract from microorganisms and impurities. read more »
1 October 2019
VAPEXPO Paris is a must-attend event for any vape industry professional, and there’s no other vape event in France as large or as comprehensive. We will be there with our West Europe team to present our nicotine, nicotine salts, bases and flavourings portfolio.
The VAPEXPO Show takes place in the Paris-Nord Villepinte convention centre from Saturday 5th to Monday 7th October. Come and meet the team at stand G10!
28 August 2019
Chemnovatic is not only a manufacturer of world renown pure nicotine and nicotine salts. Our range of products includes a wide selection of e-liquid additives such as sweeteners, coolers or flavour enhancers. All e-liquid additives in our offer are fully TPD compliant, with a list of ingredients and toxicology data to make registering your e-liquids easier. read more »