21 October 2019
The highest quality of our products and our customers’ SAFETY are Chemnovatic’s priority from the first days of our activity. Due to recent misinformation in the media concerning instances of so called “vaping-related” lung disease in US and vaping industry in general, Chemnovatic would like to express its position on this subject. As a responsible manufacturer, we would like to stress out that all Chemnovatic products are subject to a number of regulations ensuring safe use.
There are few reasons to believe, why Chemnovatic is top-quality manufacturer:
- As an European manufacturer, we are subject to TPD regulations on nicotine products. European regulations are much more strict than USA regulations concerning vaping industry. E-cigarettes are among the most precisely supervised consumer products in the European Union.
- We are obliged to register e-cigarette products six months before entering the market in the European Union, and there is no such obligation in US,
- EU requires publication of a list of e-liquid ingredients, emission and toxicological tests, – US does not,
- In EU there is a strict ban on the addition of vitamins or stimulants to e-liquids, ban on CRM substances (carcinogenic, mutagenic, reprotoxic) – there is no such regulation in USA,
- EU implemented strict regulations on the safety of e-liquid packaging (child-resistance, warnings, maximum capacity) – there are no such standards in US.
- Raw materials and finished products manufactured in Chemnovatic do not contain hazardous substances that are suspected to be the cause of the USA situation: THC, MCT oil, vitamins. Moreover, raw materials used in our production are fully REACH compliant, that means every single substance, where applicable, is registered in EU and used only from verified source.
- Each batch of a given product coming out of our plant is laboratory tested on site. For our production we use only certified ingredients from reliable suppliers. Moreover, we have implemented HACCP procedures and we have GMP/GHP certificated facility. In order to ensure the highest possible quality, Chemnovatic has introduced the ISO 9001:2015 standards for which we have received accreditation.
read more »
16 October 2018
According to the recent study by Public Health England, e-cigarettes are “the most popular stop smoking aid in England”.
Leading UK public health organizations agree, that although not completely risk-free, the e-cigarette is far less harmful than the regular cigarette. They also claim, based on available research, that the risk reduction is estimated to be at least 95%. read more »
11 December 2017
Most vapers are still waiting for a long term study that would support the claims that e-liquids and vaping are much better for people than regular cigarettes. Now there is something we can actually show to the sceptics thanks to Dr. Riccardo Polosa.
Accoriding to a study that was recently presented on the E-Cigarette Summit in London and published in the Nature journal, vapers that have never smoked regular cigarettes experience no apparent long-term negative health effects from vaping.
Research group led by Dr. Riccardo Polosa measured coronary, respiratory and pulmonary vital signs in a group of young vapers with a 3.5 years vaping experience and no prior cigarette smoking history. Similar group of non vapers, no smokers was tested as well as a control group.
Scientists taken into consideration blood pressure, heart rate, exhaled carbon monoxide, high-resolution computed tomography (HRCT) of the lungs and many other aspects and found, that vaping had no negative health effects, it actually shown results to be identical to these of the non smokers, non vapers from the control group.
The results show no significant changes in lung function or structural abnormalities caused by daily exposure to electronic cigarettes. No changes in average heart rate or blood pressure was found even after 3.5 years of vaping – cigarette smokers show signs of lung damage after two years of smoking.
This is the first study showing long-term effects of vaping on people who have never smoked regular cigarettes and is great news for vapers and even better for cigarette smokers who now know that e-cigarettes are less harmful compared to regular cigarettes and a good way of smoking cessation despite the previous biased news stories.
Read full research article here: chemnovatic.com/Files/Health%20impact%20of%20E-cigarettes.pdf
The article was originally published at https://www.nature.com, research conducted by: Riccardo Polosa, Fabio Cibella, Pasquale Caponnetto, Marilena Maglia, Umberto Prosperini, Cristina Russo and Donald Tashkin.
20 October 2017
Welcome again in our series of articles related to REACH and its obligations. Last time we explained what REACH is and today we promised to talk about CLP.
What is CLP then? Does it influence nicotine bases manufacturers?
read more »
20 May 2016
Recently, there has been quite a few reassuring news from the european TPD front. Does that mean there may be a future for vaping in Europe?
Polish government considers changing the upcoming regulations regarding the use of e-cigarettes in public, specifically lifting the proposed ban on vaping in public space.
“A change that could be introduced is limiting the restriction regarding the ban on e-cigarette use in public space. The ban on use of the e-cigarette was the initiative of the ministry. Such regulations are not forced by the EU directive” says dr Łukasz Balwicki from the Medical University of Gdańsk.
The directive in Poland in its current form would level e-cigarette users with traditional cigarette smokers in regards to public space vaping/ smoking, which may cause teenagers to move to traditional cigarette smoking instead. read more »